- Correlation of clinical and electrocardiographic and arterial blood gas findings in patients of COPD and COR-P(Dissertation topic in MD)
- Pulmonary Manifestations in Collagen Vascular Disease (Dissertation topic in MD).
- Dr. Arvind S Pandey,Efficacy of DOTS(Directly observed treatment short course of TB ) in Surat district. Presentation in NAPCON 2001, Mumbai and published in Indian TB journal.
- Dr. Arvind S Pandey, Diagnostic efficacy of CSF ADA(Adenosine deaminase) essay in case of Tuberculosis meningitis ,presentation in NAPCON 2001,Mumbai and published in Indian TB journal.
- Pandey A, Surana A. Tuberculous osteomyelitis in post-craniotomy wound. Indian Journal of Tuberculosis, 2011, Volume 58, Issue 3,Page:129-130.
- Pandey A, Surana A. Isoniazid induced recurrent pancreatitis. Tropical Doctor, 41: page: 249—250, 2011
- DrArvind S Pandey, Polyarticular tuberculosis,JCRD,2013
- Vadgama P, Awareness Regarding Pulmonary Tuberculosis-A study among Patient taking Treatment of Tuberculosis in Rural Surat, Gujarat ,National Journal of Medical Reseach,Dec 2012,Volume2,ISSN2249 4995 page:452-455.
- VadgamaP, Effect of Awareness of Diabetes on clinical outcomes of Diabetes:An Observational Study at a Private Hospital in Gujarat, National Journal of Medical Reseach, Dec 2012,Volume2,ISSN2249 4995 page:493-496.
- Ramakant Dixit, ParulVadgama, Genital Tract Tuberculosis presenting as Postmenopausal Bleeding ,erosion of cervix and pyometra,JORP,2006,5916:387-389
- Dr. Parul Vadgama, Socio demographic profile and Clinical Presentation of Collagen vascular disease with Pulmonary symptoms.
- Parul Vadgama1*, Mehul Bhavsar2, Hardik Desai3, Rajendra Joshi4, Ankita Shah5, Anupama Desai6CASE REPORT ON PURE RED CELL APLASIA DUE TO ISONIAZID,Int J Res Med.2013;2(1);134-136 e ISSN:2320-2742 p ISSN: 2320-2734
- Complicated Hepatic Hydrothorax treated with Chemical Pleurodesis, Dr. Pandey, Dr. Parul Vadgama,Dr. Arvind Daxini, Dr R P Singh, Vol 2,Issue 2,IJORIM 2013
Ongoing Research Project
"Drug resistance pattern of Mycobacterium tuberculosis in seropositive and seronegative HIV-TB patients in Surat, India". Dr. A Surana, Dr. ArvindPandey, Dr. M Jain & Dr. P Vadgama (ethical clearance by IEC on 4th February 2011)