Aims & Objective
To develop knowledge, skill and human approach in M.S. students.
Knowledge (Cognitive Domain)
- Diagnose common as well as complex orthopedic cases with reference to tropical disease, traumatic cases, congenital and acquired diseases were orthopedic treatment is necessary.
- Outline various modes of Managements including drug treatment and orthopedic treatment.
- Propose diagnostic and investigated procedures and ability to interpret them.
- Provide and guide management of acute emergency and mass causality.
- To practice conscientious explicit and judicious use of current best evidence in making decision about the care of individual patient.
- Update oneself by self-study and by attending courses, seminars, conferences and workshop which are relevant to the field of orthopaedics and Traumatology.
- Carry out guided research with the aim of publishing his/her work and presenting work at various.
- Develop clinical skills and diagnose orthopedics cases.
- Performed common, routine and emergency operation.
- To carry out various investigative procedures and emergency procedures.
- Adopt ethical principles in all aspects of his/her practice. Professional honesty and integrity must be there.
- Develop communication skills in order to explain the various options available in management and to obtain a true informed consent from the patient.
- Be humble and accept the limitations of his knowledge and skills and to ask for help from colleagues/ seniors when needed.
- Respect patient rights and privileges including patient's right to information and right to seek a second opinion.